OPC has an immediate opening for a Property Manager oversee all projects related to the field of property management. The Property Manager will coordinate with clients, vendors, and OPC maintenance crews for all types of property related issues. You must be willing to learn quickly with on the job training. Ideal candidates will possess excellent computer, organizational, document management and communication skills.
At OPC we make a difference everyday by improving lives through infrastructure. Our team members are spirited, engaged professionals who care about their community, appreciate progress and thrive in a flexible, challenging environment. Every OPC employee strives to deliver exceptional service to our clients, claimants, property owners, sub consultants and co-workers
If you are seeking a company that offers training and career potential, take the next step and apply today!
- Coordinate with clients, vendors, and maintenance crews for property related issues.
- Setup and schedule maintenance services with vendors and maintenance crews.
- Review and walk proposed projects sites and prepare scope of work documentation for vendors.
- Act as liaison between tenants and property owners.
- Review all completed vendor and OPC maintenance field work and confirm all work has been completed as described in the scope of work documentation.
- Review all monthly maintenance work orders and setup monthly department billing.
- Attend job walks and prepare project estimates
- Track and monitor department billing and expenditures.
- Perform standard and detailed property inspections checking for hazards, tenant violations and possible property services.
- Coordinate, assemble and participate in on going field training and safety meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple project components simultaneously
- Proficiency in reviewing subconsultant agreements, and ensuring the scopes of work therein
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Adept at managing the work of support staff and providing guidance and coaching
- Bilingual in Spanish beneficial
- Self-motivated and maintain a positive teamwork-oriented attitude in a busy office environment
- Able to work effectively with diverse work groups including co-workers, clients, vendors, and claimants.