The primary purpose of the Regional Director of Sales is to promote the Valet Living brand within the multi-family industry while generating, developing and closing opportunities within an exclusive base of prospects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Secure and close new business from a designated account base (5k - 20K units and above)
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Rapidly build pipeline through leveraging of existing decision-maker relationships, industry functions, creative lead generation techniques, and other networking opportunities
- Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads
- Maintain CRM database (Salesforce.com) by inputting leads and updating activity
- Conduct start-up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
- Engage in personal and professional development
- Experience selling to the Multifamily industry required
- Ability to leverage existing decision-maker relationships (Regional and above) within the multi-family space.
- Existing affiliations with industry associations and functions
- Min. 5+ years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Experience with long sales cycles and contracts preferred
- Salary history of $100k+ (base and commission)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience
- BS degree
- Ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization
- Valid driver’s license
Valet Living Benefits:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental and vision plans plus RX coverage.
- Long and short term disability.
- Company paid group life insurance.
- Medical/dependent care spending plan.
- Ability to participate in company 401k plan.
- Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time.
- Company observed holidays.
- Work from home.
- Allowance for business related expenses.
- Career opportunity with a national industry leader.
- Evolving organization with solid market position.
- Environmentally conscious organization.
- Unwavering commitment to excellence.