Dreyfuss Management is seeking highly motivated and ambitious Supervisor of Maintenance to join the Dreyfuss Management Family at a small community in N.E. Washington, D.C. This community has forced air heating and air conditioning in each unit.
Dreyfuss Supervisors of Maintenance are professional with their communication and interaction with residents, vendors and fellow employees. They are responsible when fulfilling job duties, complete tasks correctly the first time, pursue assistance when needed and participate with management in the successful operation of their assigned community. Our Supervisors of Maintenance support and promote Dreyfuss Management standards and culture.
Fundamental characteristics and skills required are:
· HVAC Certified for refrigerant recovery (at most properties)
· Respond quickly and courteously to residents' requests for maintenance service, investigate the source of difficulty and take appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards established for the community
· Recognize, react and report any life/safety issues at the community
· Uphold the physical condition of the community
· Perform assigned maintenance tasks within our 24-hour maintenance guaranty, including basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, cleaning and others.
· Keep and maintain all tools needed to perform job duties
· Make available apartments homes ready for new move-ins
· Report any maintenance problems to supervisor/manager
· Participate in an ongoing community maintenance improvement plan
· Follow up on any service request to assure highest quality customer satisfaction
· Accurately document all work performed on service ticket requests
· Strong commitment to company goals and values
· Friendly and positive attitude
· Possess and continually improve the technical skills in all areas of property maintenance
· Be customer-service oriented
· Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers and company staff
· Be able to work independently or with others as part of a team
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
· Required to perform emergency on-call rotation as assigned by the supervisor/manager
· Accept direction from supervisor/manager or executive team
· Willing to pursue additional training and education to enhance your value
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who would like to participate in and contribute to the future with a professional, well-established management company.
Please visit our website at www.dreyfuss.net.
Equal Opportunity Employer