What we are looking for:
Are you GREAT at problem solving and handling tenant concerns successfully in a fast paced environment? Are you deadline driven? Self-motivated/driven to get things done? Love a challenge?
We have a great opportunity for someone who checks off "yes" to the above statements. The ideal candidate will have experience in residential or commercial property management in the areas of leasing, resident/tenant services, some knowledge of physical asset and surrounding grounds.
Requires flexibility to travel to and from the commercial locations.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Provide administrative support to Property Manager, Brokers, Engineers, and other service team members including but not limited to inputting/updating work orders in Yardi, answering the phone and emails
- Lease administration including maintaining tenant lease files electronically and otherwise
- Maintain control and issue and activate security cards, parking and tenant suite access by building including assessing appropriate charges
- Management of the Tenant Concern, Work Order and Work Order Follow Up processes. Answer and respond to tenant concerns as they are received. Ensure effective follow up and follow through of all concerns. Conduct follow up calls on work orders
- Run reports for team with a focus on ticket completion
- Create Purchase Orders in Yardi.
- Oversee any software contracts for relevant technology (Loopnet, View This Space, CoStar, etc.)
- Coordinate tenant move-ins, move-outs with on-site facilities team
- Send notices as applicable to ensure tenants are aware of construction, move-ins, etc. that may impact their workday and/or customers. Notices to be sent no less than 48 hours in advance when possible.
- Assist with handling tenant concerns and suggestions
- Assist with correspondence to tenants and brokers
- Assist with inter-departmental communication
- Assist with the generation of marketing material for the department
- Assist with the delivery of tenant leases and welcome gifts
- Conduct follow-up on tenant concerns
- Follow Tenants through automated feed and alert Property Manager of relevant Tenant news (acquisitions, dispositions, bankruptcy, etc.)
- Be committed to professional development, stay abreast of industry trends and changes, and attend all required training
- Coordinate tours and ensure vacant spaces are prepared for broker tours
- Work with Property Manager on coordinating tenant build-outs
- Manage and keep accurate records for various commercial buildings
- Oversee Tenant Fire Drills, Tenant warden list
- Support department activities taking place outside traditional business hours
- Ability to work from different locations
- Plan and organize team meetings, department events, and tenants events
- Manager tenant event budget contract and execution
- Perform various other duties as assigned by the Property Manager
- Contribute to the team's effort by accomplishing tasks and assisting with projects as needed
- Comply with all Southern Management's policies and procedures