Service Technician/Maintenance Technician
Resume Submission Information:
- Knowledge of Yardi and mobile maintenance a plus
- Knowledge on how to safely use tools and machinery
- 1+ years of general maintenance experience or willingness to learn
- HVAC certification preferred
Maintenance Technicians are trusted with the responsibility of preserving the property’s exterior, interior, and grounds to ensure the safety or convenience of residents and/or staff.
We have openings in our properties located in NE and NW.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Utilize excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose and make repairs as needed (i.e. plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, windows/doors, locks)
- Take pride in the appearance and quality of all vacant apartments, common area amenities, building exteriors and interiors (i.e. snow removal, spreading salt, trash pick-up, touch up paint)
- Be readily available for on-call emergencies (including but not limited to at least one week per month)
- Foster positive relationships with residents and maintain good customer service
- Maintain the value of the community by conducting a thorough preventative maintenance program
Job Contact Information:
Please contact email@example.com for any questions about the position and/or company.
Return to Career Page