Resume Submission Information:
- Two plus years of maintenance in property management required
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport with residents
- Commitment to operational excellence
- HVAC certified desired
- OSHA training desired
- EPA & CPO Universal desired
If you are looking to make a difference and leave an impact in your next role, Avanath is where you can start.
- Maintains cleanliness of property, ensuring it is free of trash and litter, including sidewalks and parking lots
- Organizes and cleans storage sheds, rain gutters, laundry rooms; washes windows
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Prepares apartments for turnover in a timely manner
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical systems.
- Patches and installs dry wall
- Installs air conditioning units, heating units, appliances, water heaters, shower tubs, windows and other equipment
- Assists with moving furniture and appliances
- Inspects buildings for water leaks, gas leaks, failing electrical wires, and other potential safety hazards.
- Makes repairs as needed and other duties when needed
1920 Main Street
Return to Career Page