Thursday, January 21
From employee engagement to resident retention and community amenities to daily operations, COVID-19 has impacted every aspect of property management. As the industry moves forward, property managers’ roles and responsibilities have changed. Rather than being sidelined by COVID-19, property managers have found new ways to become more effective operators.
Join the conversation! PMA President Elaine De Lude, Vice President, LIVEbe Communities, will moderate an interactive town hall meeting for industry leaders to discuss:
- How to create and maintain a sense of community without face-to-face interactions
- How to provide limited services with maximum satisfaction
- Leading and motivating remote employees
- Adopting and learning modern technologies
- Improving resident relationships, while social distancing
- Increasing collections = decreased spending?
Panelists to date include:
- Harrison Dorne, Regional Sales Executive, Valet Living
- Melissa Mariotti, Regional Manager, Greystar
- Maj Roembke, Senior Manager of HR, Team Member Development & Engagement, Aldon Management Corporation
- Kelley N. Shannon, SVP, Marketing & Customer Engagement, Bozzuto
- Russell Smith, Director, Client Account Management, Advantage Industries
- Warren I. Dungee, Jr., Vice President of Operations, TM Associates