Marketing and Advertising Excellence Awards
Recognizing the outstanding achievements of PMA members in marketing and advertising while providing participants with practical education and networking opportunities.
PMA's Marketing and Advertising Excellence Awards program is for everyone involved in the marketing, promotion, and management of multifamily, commercial and retail properties and offers benefits for everyone who enters, including Associate Members. The MAE program recognizes creativity and innovation in the following categories:
- Public Website: Best overall design, content and user experience.
- Social Media Campaign: Best overall interactivity and functionality in one or more social media channel(s).
- Video: Best video promotion featuring relevant and engaging content.
- Reputation Management Campaign: Best campaign to generate and promote positive press and reviews, handle negative press and reviews, and amplify positive brand awareness.
- Advertisement: Best writing, content and design of a print or digital advertisement.
- Brochure: Best writing, content, design and overall presentation of a print or digital brochure.
- Marketing Campaign: Best campaign using at least three communication vehicles, such as print, direct mail, social media, website and/or video, and featuring a common message, mission and/or theme to promote a single property, portfolio of properties or company.
- Promotional Item: Best content, design and overall packaging and presentation of a promotional item (e.g., move-in gift, renewal gift, event give-away).
- Event: Most creative and successful portfolio or company event (e.g., resident pool party or car wash, employee team-building initiative or community fundraiser).
- Corporate Communication/Internal Public Relations: Best writing, content, design and overall packaging of an internal property and/or company communication (e.g., Apartment Onsite Teams Day communication, HR piece, training brochure or 401K brochure).
- Signage: Most attractive, creative and effective signage (e.g., interior or exterior property, office building, retail, event signage).
- Resident/Tenant Communication: Best writing, content, design and overall presentation of a property communication vehicle (e.g., print newsletter, flyer, e-newsletter, portal).
- Model Apartment: Best use of virtual staging and/or furniture, accessories, color, texture and window and wall treatments to create an effective model apartment.
- Leasing Center: Best use of furniture, accessories, color, window and wall treatments to create functional, organized, clean and welcoming leasing-center environment.
- Amenity: Best use of an amenity to add value to a property and meet resident/tenant wants and needs.
- OTHER: Did your company launch an innovative marketing campaign that doesn’t fit neatly in one of the existing categories? Enter it in the ‘Other’ category, tell us all about it and explain why you think it’s award-worthy!
2023 Marketing and Advertising Excellence Awards Tentative Timeline
- May - September 1, 2023: Entry Form Available
- November: Awards Presentation at PMA's 2023 Awards Ceremony - Celebrating Excellence in Our Industry
|1 - 5 Entries||$85 per entry||$130 per entry|
|6 - 10 Entries||$75 per entry||$120 per entry|
|11+ Entries||$65 per entry||$110 per entry|
* To be eligible for Property Management Association member rates, the entry must be created for and/or submitted by PMA member. To be considered a member, the company must have paid 2023 dues in full at the time of entry. Membership applications are available online at pma-dc.org.
Entry fees are due within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
2023 Marketing and Advertising Excellence Award entries may be withdrawn or transferred, but entry fees will not be waived nor are entry fees refundable.
View Past Marketing and Advertising Excellence Award Recipients
Check Out PMA's Other Awards Programs!
LEARN ABOUT LEASING PROFESSIONAL AWARDS
LEARN ABOUT MAINTENANCE PROFESSIONAL AWARDS