Increase your ROI with exciting networking and sponsorship opportunities that will enhance your visibility at PMEXPO 2019. All sponsors will be listed in the PMEXPO program and recognized on PMEXPO signage, in continuous sponsor loop on screens throughout the venue, in BULLETIN magazine, on www.pmexpo.com and via social media.
Premier Sponsor $12,000 (exclusive)
- Logo on attendee lanyard/badge holder (approximately 1,200 distributed and worn throughout the event)
- Entrance Signage (sponsor logo will appear prominently on entrance signage and company will have opportunity to set up a welcoming tent/table)
- Full page ad in PMEXPO program
- Airport sponsor venue naming rights
- Prime booth location in high-traffic area near registration desks
- Four tickets to participate in VIP event
Attendee Bag $2,500 (six available)
- Logo on exterior of attendee bag (approximately 1,200 distributed and carried throughout the event)
- Opportunity to provide insert or branded item for bag
- Half page ad in PMEXPO program
Seminar $1,500 (one available per seminar)
- Opportunity to provide seat drop at sponsored session and introduce speaker (approximately 100 seminar attendees)
- Opportunity to set up display table in seminar area
Terminal Sign $1,000 (eight available)
- Company logo exit sign directing traffic to your booth
- Opportunity to announce raffle winner during Boarding Pass to Prizes drawing
Bars $1,000 (six available)
- Signage at bars
- PMA provides up to 1,500 branded cups and/or napkins for use at each bar
Passport Photobooth Sponsor $800 (four available) * New Sponsorship Opportunity!
- Photobooth to be placed adjacent/near sponsor booth
- Photobooth strips will feature sponsor logo
Trash/Recycling $750 (exclusive)
- Provide 8-15 branded receptacles for use at PMEXPO
Boarding Pass to Prizes $750 (40 available)
The PMEXPO Boarding Pass to Prizes program, with its $10,000 prize, is another reason that property management professionals attend PMEXPO.
The Boarding Pass to Prizes program provides incentives for PMEXPO attendees to visit select exhibitor booths, thus motivating attendees to make a complete trip (or two) around the exhibit hall floor and encouraging them to stay until the event adjourns. Here’s how it works:
- Every attendee will receive a Boarding Pass when they enter PMEXPO.
- Attendees will be instructed to have their Boarding Pass stamped by all participating exhibitors.
- When all stamps have been collected, attendees will deposit their Boarding Pass in a designated bin that makes them eligible to win a $10,000 grand prize. Other prizes include electronics, gift certificates to area restaurants, spas and entertainment venues; tickets to PMA’s Holiday Ball and August Social and other great prizes.
- The raffle will take place at the end of the show at 3:45 p.m., and participants must be present to win.
Participation is limited to 40 exhibitors, and participation may be limited based on booth location.
Participating exhibitors will be highlighted with a floor cling with sponsor logo, and boarding pass to prizes booth sponsor identifier.