Exhibit Opportunities: PMEXPO, Friday, October 21, 2022
Engage with prospects and colleagues face-to-face at the region's largest one-day show for the property management industry, attracting more than 1,000 professionals in the national capital region.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
PMA is excited to announce several changes for PMEXPO designed to make it a cost effective event for vendors while increasing participation by property management professionals.
This year your booth will include the following:
- Complimentary registration for two exhibitor representatives which includes buffet lunch.
- Complimentary full day guest passes for two for current or prospective clients (property management company professionals only) which includes, Exhibit Hall, Buffet Lunch, Seminars and Parking at the St. George Garage Lot located across the street from the Gaylord.
- Company listing on the Exhibit Floor Plan and Program Guide.
- Each 10 x10 booth includes:
- Skirted 6' table
- Two chairs
- ID sign
- Regular emails with proven strategies to help you better plan, promote, staff and manage your exhibit experience.
- Registration list of attendees prior to the show (two weeks prior) as well as after the show (upon receipt of exhibitor survey).
The 2022 Floor Plan includes 194 exhibit booths. Rates are as follows:
|Ends June 30||Starts July 1|
PURCHASE A BOOTH
PMA members, log in using your credentials for the PMA website and then select the booth you would like to purchase. Non-members, click Select to proceed with the purchase of a booth. Questions? Please contact Kandis Dwyer, Director of Membership, Sales and Engagement.
Standard Booth Definition: One access point with shared sides to another booth.
Premium Booth Definition: Two or more access points with shared sides to another booth.
Virtual Exhibitor Training, Move-In/Move-Out Instructions, General Exposition Services and more will be posted soon and sent to you via email.
Registration for PMEXPO is limited to property management professionals only. Vendors (either non-exhibiting members or prospective members) are welcome to sign up for a tour of the Exhibit Hall. The tour will take approximately 15-30 minutes on Friday, October 21, 2022, depending on the number of questions asked. To register for a tour, contact Nancy Macklin, Director of Events, and indicate whether you are interested in the 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. tour.