Activate PMA 2023: Parking & Instructions
Thursday, January 26, 2023, 10 am - 2 pm
Washington Nationals Stadium
1500 South Capitol Street S.E.
Washington, DC 20003
- Nationals Park has implemented a clear bag policy for all guests entering the ballpark. Any bags larger than a clutch (5” by 7” x ¾”), will no longer be permitted unless the bag is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC. Laptop bags will be allowed for our private event, however it will be required to go through security search. No luggage is allowed. See their bag policy for additional information.
- Guests with medical bags will be admitted with additional screening measures upon entry.
- Guest Conduct Policy
Parking - See Map Below
- Parking will be available for our event in Garage C located on the corner of N Street and First Street.
- Middle gate will be up for our arrival. Pull up to the booth and let parking attendant you are there for PMA Event.
- Once parked, take the elevator and press PL. DO NOT TAKE THE STAIRS!
- As you exit the elevator lobby you will see the gates directly in front to enter the building.
- Follow the arrows below to gain access to the Conference Center.
- If you are arriving via Metro or rideshare, you may enter through the middle gate located next to the team store.
- Once you arrive, follow the signs to conference area.
- Address for Uber or Lyft dropoff - 75 N St. SE