PMA provides multiple opportunities for its members to contribute meaningfully and give back to the communities in which they work and live. The organization’s efforts also serve to showcase the valuable service that property managers provide to the quality of living and working conditions to most area citizens. Ongoing PMA community service projects include:
- Raising funds and using property management expertise to enhance the learning environment at the Stephen Knolls School in Kensington, MD, that serves developmentally disabled students.
- Providing job training and promoting property management career paths for patrons of So Others Might Eat and Cornerstone Montgomery.
- Conducting clothing drives for patrons of So Others Might Eat and other organizations.
- Improving the curb appeal of low-income communities throughout our region.
- Sponsoring holiday parties for children at low-income communities.
- Bringing smiles to patients at the Childrens’ National Medical Center through toy drives at PMEXPO and other PMA events.
Email Committee Co-Chairs Elisabeth Kirk (TRC Engineering) or Linda Silva (Creative Marketing Services) if you are interested in giving back to your community and helping to promote the valuable services that property management professionals provide to most Washington-area residents.
View the PMA Calendar of Events.