Enhancing Safety in the Workplace
Strategies for Active Threat Preparedness
Private Zoom Webinar Link
Are you prepared for the unexpected in your workplace? Active threats, ranging from workplace violence to active shooter incidents, are unpredictable realities in today's world.
Join PMA's upcoming webinar to gain crucial insights into proactive measures and responsive strategies that can significantly enhance safety, awareness and preparedness for active threats within your organization and properties.
Jennifer Hoffmann, a seasoned Montgomery County Police Officer, has specifically designed this discussion for professionals in the multifamily property management sector.
We will cover a comprehensive range of topics, including:
- Effective threat assessment methodologies
- Techniques for identifying concerning behaviors
- Recognition of pre-attack indicators
- De-escalation strategies to prevent conflict escalation
- Enhancing security through management office access control
- Practical advice on cover and concealment
Participants will leave the webinar equipped with the knowledge to identify high-risk scenarios and individuals, apply measures to mitigate the risk of violence, and respond decisively and effectively in the event of an incident. Join us to empower yourself and your team with the skills to maintain a safer workplace.
Montgomery County Police Officer