Leadership Development Program - Inaugural Cohort Celebration
Developing the next generation of property management industry leaders.
As the property management industry becomes more sophisticated and complex, there is an increasing need to cultivate effective leadership at every level of operations. Understanding that a company's ability to thrive and grow is capped by the collective leadership capacity of its senior and mid-level leaders, PMA launched its Leadership Development Program to support the growth of mid-level property management industry professionals.
PMA's customized cohort-based leadership development program includes in-person and virtual learning sessions combined with one-on-one professional coaching has empowered participants to reach their fullest potential. Through PMA's Leadership Development Program, participants:
- Build self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and communication capacities to lead self and teams effectively
- Cultivate critical and strategic thinking to elevate their organization
- Develop executive presence, personal brand and networking ability to prepare for the next level of leadership opportunities
Since October 2021, the inaugural cohort of participants has participated in a customized transformative experience. Cohort participants, supporters and program sponsors will gather to celebrate participants' accomplishments on the group's final educational session and a happy hour on Wednesday, March 9, 2022.
Congratulations to the inidivduals who particpated in the inaugural cohort:
- Gerald Abbott, Maintenance Supervisor, LIVEbe Communities
- Margaret Callaway, Compliance Manager, Quantum Real Estate Management, LLC
- Amy Crew, Assistant Property Manager, Legend Management
- Janelle DeGrafft, Property Manager, Kettler Management Corporation
- Jordan Dubois, Grady Management
- Ana Ezeigwe, Director of Property Management, Kay Apartment Communities
- Lacie Hall, Property Accountant, LIVEbe Communities
- Eddie Harrison, Regional Property Manager, Kay Apartment Communities
- LaToya Healey, Property Manager, Horning Brothers
- Destiny Igiebor, Operations Manager, Grady Management
- Jackilu Mills, Community Manager, Grady Management
- Tania Molina, Grady Management
- Kristin Nelson, Regional Property Manager, Kay Apartment Communities
- Donneice Roy, Assistant Property Manager, Legend Management
- Stephanie Stafford, Grady Management
- Lena Silva, Property Manager, Horning Brothers
- Dennis Swaim, Maintenance Supervisor, LIVEbe Communities
- Heidy Villanueva, Property Manager, Horning Brothers
- Jamison Williams, Community Manager, Greystar Management
A second cohort of the Leadership Development Program will begin in October 2022. Registration will open April 1, 2022.
NA - Invitation Only