What Can PMA Do For You?
- PMA helps property managers advance their careers through practical education, networking, and recognition programs.
- PMA’s practical education programs make members’ jobs easier and more personally and professionally rewarding.
- PMA provides members opportunities for career growth, leadership development, skillset enhancement, personal network building, and industry acclaim.
- PMA offers multiple award programs that recognize outstanding properties, organizations, individuals, and work efforts and spotlight the industry’s best and most successful practices.
- PMA connects property managers with the products and services they need to save time and money with an online member and product service directory.
- PMA keeps its members informed through daily postings in social media, a weekly newsletter, and a monthly magazine.
- PMA’s community service programs provide opportunities for members to give back to the neighborhoods in which they live and work while concurrently showcasing the valuable contributions property managers make to the quality of living and working conditions of most Washington-area residents.