2022 Awards Ceremony
Celebrating Excellence in Our Industry
The Hotel at the University of Maryland7777 Baltimore Avenue
College Park, MD 20740
Join us as PMA honors the property management industry's most outstanding individuals, companies and communities!
PMA's 2nd Annual Awards Ceremony will be the ultimate celebration of those who make our companies and our industry great. At the celebratory luncheon, PMA will present the following:
- EPIC Awards
- Capital Achievement Award: Elaine De Lude, Vice President, LIVEbe Communities
- Visionary Award: Todd Bowen, Chief Executive Officer, Aldon Management Corporation
- Making a Difference Award: Gary Bollinger, PR and Community Outreach Manager, Van Metre Companies
- Memorial Scholarship Award: Caitlin Chambers (Courtney Chambers, Package Concierge)
- PACE Awards
- Maintenance Professional Awards
- Leasing Professional Awards
- Marketing and Advertising Excellence Awards
- PMEXPO Best Booth Awards
We'll also recognize our past leaders and install the new Board of Directors, and there will be plenty of great networking.
The luncheon menu is as follows:
- First Course: Garden green salad with pear tomatoes, pickled red onions & carrots, sliced radishes, brioche croutons and white balsamic vinaigrette (cg, v, vg,nf,df)
- Entrée: Seared salmon chimichurri sauce and braised short ribs with potato gratin, sauteed green beans and baby carrots (gf,nf,cd)
- Dessert: Pumpkin cheesecake with caramel sauce (cg,cd,nf,vg)
Note, upon advanced request, the folowing alternative entree is available: Eggplant coconut curry with jasmine rice (df, gf, v, vg, nf).
Attendees will receive two drink tickets for the Networking Happy Hour Reception scheduled to begin at 4 p.m. Light hors d'oeuvres will be served during the Reception as well.
Seating for the Awards Ceremony will be assigned. Tables will be rounds with eight to ten guests per table. PMA will strive to seat guests from the same company/property and/or that register together at table(s) together.
Cancellations must be made in writing by October 26, 2022. If you reserve and do not attend without submitting written cancellation request by October 26, 2022, you are liable for the registration fee. You may substitute attendees if necessary.
|11:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Registration Open|
|12:30 PM - 12:40 PM||Welcoming Remarks & Corporate Sponsor Recognition|
|12:40 PM - 12:50 PM||PMEXPO 2022 Booth Awards & President's Choice Awards|
|12:50 PM - 1:20 PM||Lunch Served|
|1:20 PM - 1:30 PM||Maintenance Professional Awards Presented|
|1:30 PM - 1:40 PM||Leasing Professional Awards Presented|
|1:40 PM - 2:05 PM||Marketing and Advertising Excellence Awards Presented|
|2:05 PM - 2:30 PM||EPIC Awards Presented|
|2:30 PM - 2:35 PM||Board of Directors Installation|
|2:35 PM - 2:50 PM||Break, Raffle Winners Announced|
|2:50 PM - 3:50 PM||PACE Awards Presented|
|3:50 PM - 4:00 PM||Last Call For Raffle Winners|
|4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Networking Happy Hour Reception|
2022 Master of Ceremonies Sponsor:
The Following Property Management Companies are Participating in PMA's 2022 Awards Programs:
- Aldon Management Corporation
- Allen & Rocks, Inc.
- Avanath Realty, Inc.
- Avison Young
- Berkshire Residential
- Bernstein Management Corporation
- Bonaventure Property Management
- Bozzuto Management Company
- CRC Property Management
- Dweck Properties
- Edgewood Management
- Gates Hudson
- Grady Management, Inc.
- Greystar Management
- Habitat America, LLC
- Kay Apartment Communities
- Kettler Management Corporation
- Legend Management
- LIVEbe Communities
- Morgan Properties
- PANCO Management
- Paradigm Management Company
- Quantum Real Estate Management, LLC
- Rose Valley Management
- ROSS Management Services
- Scott Management, Inc.
- Southern Management Companies, LLC
- The PMs Of The City
- TM Associates
- Trinity Property Consultant
- UIP Property Management, Inc.
- Van Metre
- Vantage Property Management